Play this article
Are you using WordPress blog or site ? Would like to host on S3 and serve content faster ?
Follow these steps to host WordPress site on AWS S3 :
- Create one subdomain or test domain for only publishing or creating post/pages from wp-admin
- Host all WordPress setup on that domain
- Create S3 bucket where we are going put content
- Create CloudFront which is point to S3 bucket origin
- Point main domain to CloudFront
- Install this plugin wpcloudhosting for taking snapshot of content to S3 or you can Simple Static plugin which does help in converting WordPress to Statics HTML files.
- Set up all configuration in wp-admin and publish all content using this plugin.
Any query feel free to comment.