- The 59a41eaec32d2046.crt file contains only the SSL certificate issued by Go Daddy, presumably for an internet facing web server.
- The “gd_bundle-g2-g1.crt” file is a concatenation of the Go Daddy intermediate and root certificates.
- The “gdig2.crt.pem” file contains a redundant copy of the Go Daddy root certificate.
- There is only one intermediate certificate, and it is also the Issuer of your SSL certificate.
- The crt files are the base 64 encoded, or “pem”, format.
- The tomcat.keystore file uses JKS format.
You just need to replace tomcat certificate if your renew from existing vendor. certificate name hexcode.crt Other no need to change. Its works for me.
keytool -import -alias tomcat -keystore tomcat.keystore -trustcacerts -file filepath